Saturday, July 2, 2011

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

It's time for BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!  A few questions we answer in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you wish.  Enjoy!!

1.  Let's stick with the pictures/exercise and shoe topic (on Draz's bloggy) and post a picture of (or describe) your work out shoes.
These are my Ascics. In taking a picture of them I discovered that it's time for new shoes - yeah. Even Running shoes are exciting to buy. I love Laura Belle's shoes but given my history with frankenfeet I don't like to fix something that 'aint broke. So I'm off to find the most fabulous Ascics I can find 'cause I know they work.






2.  Again with the summer/hot theme of the week....what does your current swimsuit look like?
I have trouble finding swimsuits that work for Pear Shaped women, but I love my speedo! I know its not fancy and I actually Hollywood taped some foamies into the bust so I would look like I had a shape but I love the black and white. My other favorite is this ruffled version from Bikini Village in Toronto, Ontario. I LOVE ruffles (and not just the potato chip!!!)
3.  Do you lay out, fake bake, sunless spray tan or use tanning lotion?
I have fake baked although now that I'm following blogs about the horrors of Melanoma I'm not doing that again. Actually I always covered my face anyway when I did use the tanning bed. Now I use a sunless lotion on my face and sunscreen on my face, chest and arms. My dimply legs get as much sun as they can soak up!!!
4.  Describe your week in blogland and in real life.
In blogland I've enjoyed following some great running mommies!! Christy at  My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runners Blog and Mommy's a Runner.
In real life my son had a baseball tournament this weekend. They had the mercy rule invoked on them after 45mins of play in the first game (24-2 against them). Today they beat the other team 15-4. It was a necessary victory. Most of the boys were in tears yesterday (they're only 8!). Today was a different story. He has another game tomorrow and maybe one on monday. Next week we're heading north to the inlaws cottage and to visit family for almost 2wks. 1 wk I'll be without internet!!!!  Ahhhhh the withdrawal is already too much to bear.

Do you own BYOC I'd like ot learn about you.

1 comment:

  1. I stick with Asics too, I love my Kayanos! I hate to try anything new since I know these work for me! Wow I feel special two mentions in one week! It is always a fun surprise to read my name in someone else's blog :)

    Hope you have a great vacation, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete