Sunday, July 17, 2011

QUACK!!

I am a duck. It's true I lettings roll off my back and don't get my feathers ruffled for many things.
Having said that however, (here it comes) I can't stand listening to "glass half empty" folks.
I have been off the map, away at a remote part of Ontario without cell service or Internet access (cruel and unusual punishment I know.) The worst part was the glass half empty (ghe) person I had to spend time with! I'm going to FL at the end of the month - yes I know it will be hotter than hell but I'm going, the tickets are paid for,and I am excited about it,so don't tell me my trip will be awful because of the recent heatwave! This is the same person who called me a zombie when I had to take Prozac this year -i was a zombie before I took them. Don't tell ghe person what I'm going to do with my leftovers I may have to add them to the rum and coke in her hand! funny that her two children-in-laws were both on Meds for a time. Hmmm what is the common thread?!
Anyhoo I'm back in the land of the techno geeks with secure wifi everywhere and I'm off to a wedding this afternoon where I'm sure I can find a glass of wine with my name on it, even a half empty glass will be Great!! I'll just keep quacking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment