Friday, February 24, 2012

BYOC

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy! (massively crazier than usual!)

Thanks to Draz we have BYOC!!

Okay - it's Friday - which means it's time for BYOC. Bring Your Own Crazy!

This week I dipped into the family reserves (Draz's 2 daughters and DH Rambo) and asked them what they'd like to ask you guys.

#1 comes from Rambo....

1. If you were going to scratch your ass in public, which cheek would you start with?

Wherever the itch is, I suppose.  My version of this would be: What do you do when your hootch has an itch?!! You know the wiggle, leg kick, hip gyrations you do to make it look like you're not trying to itch.

#2 comes from Watermelon (11 yr. old)

2. If you were a fashion designer, what's the first item of clothing you'd design for yourself and why.

I have to agree with Laura and Draz: Jeans and Bathing suits are the worst thing to shop for.
#3 is from me.

3. Remember last week when I told you to describe yourself in 5 positive words? This week - turn to your family or anyone next to you and ask them to describe you in 5 words and LISTEN to their answers.

DD's words for me are:
awesome (probably needs some $)
cool
patient (boy now I know she needs something)
 
DS's words for me are:
nice (generic)
helpful
good with kids
 


#4 is a repeat question and I'm only doing 4 questions today since #3 is kinda long-ish.

4. Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
I've had a tough week in real life as migraines were taking over. But I'm managing and have had so many words of kindness and encouragement (y'all made me cry) that I made it through and honestly, as I drove by the hospice at the end of my street, I thought, I'm still here, this too shall pass.
In blogland my personal blog hasn't been real inspiring BUT I'm following Draz's lead and finding new blogs to follow. I have found Holly and she's truly inspirational. I'm also following Mique at Thirty Handmade Days . She has fabulous crafty ideas for those of you who are so inclined. I've also pinned many new pins on pintrest - check me out www.pintrest.com/mommykinz
Have a great weekend all!!!

1 comment: