Sunday, August 21, 2011

A late BYOC

BYOC - Bring YourOwn Crazy!

It's BYOC - Bring YourOwn Crazy! Thanks Draz for great topics.
Copy t.o your own blog so we can get to know each other better.

1. How much makeup do you wear daily, how long does it take you and are you loyal to certain brands.

Mascara, eyeliner and lipstick! My mom is adamant that wearing lipstick is a must. Also,  I've noticed a few more bags under my eyes these days so I've started concealing those too. It doesn't take too long, probably 5-10 mins (although it takes longer to do my hair).

I'm a Mary Kay girl so everything I have is Mary Kay.  

2. I'm going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them ( or even if there is one) and you try to describe this person in 5 words/short sentences.

Your oldest paternal aunt

My surrogate mom
Hard working (she's 83 volunteering at the cancer clinic 4 days a week)
Dog lover
Strong
Large hearted

3. Tell me about your first kiss and how old you were.

I'm not counting the "spin the bottle" kisses that happened before. 
I was 12 or 13 in grade 7. My then boyfriend borrowed someone's umbrella for privacy. It was sweet but there was a little tongue involved and clearly I wasn't ready for that because I told him we should save that for special occasions!  LOL

4. If I gave you $1000 and told you that you had to give it to a charity - which charity would you  choose and why?

Tough question!! I've been involved with a number of cancer charities so I'd definitely consider that. My instinct now is to say an Alzeimer charity. Thankfully I have no personal experience with this disease but it's a nasty one.

5. Summarize your life in blogland and in real life

Went to a state park with the family this week. Fun weekend - unfortunately the weather wasn't the greatest but the kids had a great time on the rope swing out over the lake.
 I made cake pops for the teachers' dinner on preview night Monday - they were fun to make.
In blogland I've started following some new crafty blogs.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment