Friday, September 9, 2011

BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. We answer 5 questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break. Copy to your own blog and ENJOY!

1. Do you drink coffee? Decaf or regular? Cold or hot? If not – what’s your go-to morning drink?

I started drinking frou frou coffee - Tim's Iced Caps. Then after my sweet boy was born (I was 33) I switched to reg coffee. Its still frou frou to die hard coffee drinkers because I use French Vanilla coffee, french vanilla creamer and sugar!!! But I just love it.

2. What are your top six characteristics in a partner if you could hand pick them. And just for kicks – if you’re in a relationship – after you make the list of six – does the person you are with possess all five?

sense of humor
Compassionate
Ability to be a good father
interested in athletics/fitness

I know that's only 4 but I don't know how to put #5 into words, its something about being a teacher/camp counsellor/...
My hubby has many of these but not all. Sometimes I wonder if this is a problem. He doesn't enjoy going to museums, zoos, movies with us but he loves any outdoor activity that involves moving, sports..... He has to move.

3. I’m going to pick a person – not knowing if this person even exists in your life – and you try to describe this person in 5 short words or sentences:

Paternal grandfather

Strong barrel-y man
Baker on a navy ship
Emigrated from Scotland
Could whistle like a bird
Made great scones

4. What’s your signature item? Color? Piece of clothing or jewelry? Accessory? You know – that one thing people know you will ALWAYS have on?

I dont' know about signature - silly slippers that I always wear to keep my ice cold toes warm, or sweaters cause our house is drafty or maybe my Mary Kay Dusty Rose lipliner hate going out without color!!
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog life.
Still working feverishly on school committee stuff. My parents arrive today!! Subbed in the library 1.5 days this week which is FUN and I love it but throws me off at home.
Off to shop with the hubby this weekend in IN at the outlet mall and the antique shops. I can't where the hooker shoes like Me, Drazil and Shenique because of my frankenfeet but I'm going to try to find fantastic boots - those I can wear. Maybe some more cowboy boots with a little bling!! On a mission now.
And eat clean - please, please, help me avoid the Brie and Mike's Hard Lemonade!!!! (praying to the food Gods)
Happy Weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just read my BYOC - sweaters and slippers!! I'm soo wild and crazy!! LOL I gotta get me some mojo!

    ReplyDelete