Friday, April 20, 2012

BYOC

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!



It’s Friday – so it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer 5 questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy to your own blog and enjoy!


1. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them? Good, bad, ugly?
I have a baby sister (4yrs younger). She is my bestest bestest friend. We talk everyday and then text and email too. She is my everything and I'm soo glad. Sometimes I wonder what my kids will do without a sibling of the same sex. My hubby hardly ever talks to his sister.

2. Let’s talk pizza. Do you prefer homemade or restaurant? What toppings are your fave?
Store bought. Usually Little Ceasars
My kids are picky eaters so we usually get pepperoni but I love Canadian (with pineapple, bacon and ham).

3. When is the last time you cried – in sadness and in joy?

My dr thinks I'm in perimenopause - I only know that means that once a month I should lock myself in a padded room. So those were big freakin tears this week.
In joy? I'm not sure - probably watching Evan Almighty - physical comedy cracks me up.

4. Do you own a gun – one that is specifically yours? Do you know how to use it?

No - I've shot air guns at the lake but I'm not interested in hunting so I have no other reason to own one, especially with kids around.

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week!
 
It started off CRAZY - the biggest hormonal meltdowns, with no sleeping at night ever!!!! But its tapered off and finished nicely. My beautiful baby turned 11 this week and I started back at yoga.
 
happy Friday my friends.
 
 

1 comment: