Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jump on the bandwagon

I have 2 posts just waiting for me to get to them but for now here's another quickie!!

I've fallen off the healthy bandwagon and I stayed down. But thanks to Draz its time to get up and on the wagon again.
So here is my food plan for tomorrow:
Breakfast: steel cut oats, coffee with creamer and sugar, hard boiled egg
workout
Green smoothie: spinach, lettuce, celery, banana

I need a carb here but I'm not sure what it will be.

Some fruit - probably an apple and a clementine

Dinner: hmmm what will my sweet hubby make tomorrow?

With a plan I won't raid the halloween bags, I won't indulge in mindless eating and I'll feel great when I go to bed.

See you in the am!!!

1 comment:

  1. Staying and getting back on the healthy bandwagon is hard. Good luck! I'm struggling too

    ReplyDelete