Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A little bit of this an that!

I have found Capriciously Senseless's blog. She was just banded last week and is feeling a little down in the dumps, head on over and post her some love esp. those of you who have been in her shoes! Anywhooo, she posted these questions on Sunday and since I don't have a lot to post about today I'm playing along.

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!! (Not sure if I know how to do that but I'll try)


Questions:

1. I really need to clean my _________? Shit what don't I need to clean (although for Thanksgiving I did do a really good job on the house). I'll say my room as its overflowing with laundry.

2. What food makes you think of Christmas? I don't know.  My mom's empire cookies maybe, or my aunt's shortbread.

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? I don't think I would want to I've loved every age and I'm looking forward to whatever comes next.

4. What was your first paying job? Probably babsitting, but then I was a lifeguard at the local Y.

5. Have you read the Twilight series? Loved them, I'm off to see Breaking Dawn today - Happy Day to me.  True Blood is a fabulous series too for anyone needing a new read.
In real life I had a good day yesterday. I'm trying to follow WW points system again (just to have a goal) and I did great yesterday. I don't like how the WW point system rewards followers for eating Diet stuff (as most of it is filled with disgusting additives....) but I do like the points it reminds me to limit my food even the good stuff.
I was even able to have a drink with dinner! 
 
Today I'm off to see Breaking Dawn and I want a movie popcorn so I'm going to have eat whites scrambled for breakfast, they're so low in points that they'll hopefully make up for the popcorn. I'm just hoping I have the fortitude to stay away from the pizza ('cause tonights pizza night at our house!!).
 
I also tried a BodyRock workout yesterday and they are killer. Kristy at My Dirt Road Anthem found a link to
Timer that helps with intervals.

I'm off. Have a wonderful day folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment