Friday, March 16, 2012

BYOC

Thanks for BYOC Draz. Here we go!!



1. How do you feel about college? If you have kids or siblings - will you encourage or require them to go? How long did you go and what for? 

Both my hubby and I went to college (university as we call it in Canada) for 5 year programs - he's an engineer and I'm a teacher. Neither one of us could have done our jobs without the degree. That said, we are both pro college, however, if my kids are interested in something that can be done better without college then it doesn't make sense to go. I'd support them.

2. Pink or purple? Coke or Pepsi? Pen or pencil? Cursive or printing? Ketchup or mustard?

Purple - jewel purple!!!
No pop - I just don't drink it.
Pen  - Gel pens: LOVE them!! Ahh I feel a fix coming on...
Cursive  - printing takes too long.
Ketchup

3. If you could live in any generation - which one would it be?

Hmmm I really don't know.

4. What do you sleep in?
I'm like draz  - whatever. I have pjs, sometimes I wear workout clothes to bed because they're comfy and sometimes I crawl into bed in my clothes (esp when I'm too cold to change) If my hubby is home and in bed with me I usually put pjs on - although he's always suggesting I go neked! Men!!

5. Repeat question - summarize your week!
A good week in real life, got my oven fixed after the lightning strike.
My daughter's swimsuit is almost finished.
My son was sick yesterday but I don't really believe it was the flu, I think it was just a rogue hiccup so that wasn't a negative to the week.
Best of all - the kids and I are travelling 3 hrs to meet my sister and her kids for the weekend. YEAH!!!! We live 5 hrs apart and its been 2.5 months since we've physically been in the same place. I'm sooo excited. Pics on Monday!!
In blog life, I'm 7 new followers away from my goal of 25, at which time I'm getting a real blog design!! So I shamelessly promote myself - spread the word. Thanks Draz for your shout out it really helped.
I also found Rachel at Migraine Mindset if you suffer from migraines check her out, she's got some great ideas.'
That's it folks - have a great Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh someone else obsessed with gel pens?!! lol...How exciting about getting your blog redesigned. I have been piddling around with mine but I have zero technical skills so I can't ever get it quite like I want it. Do you know who you will use for the blog design? I'm on the lookout too. Have fun with your sister and I'm glad your son is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete