Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Pintrest Love Affair

Here is the the scarf I finished yesterday from Pintrest. Its just felt, cut into 6 circles of varying size and sewn close together on a long scarf size of felt. Isn't the color gorgeous!!! I'll have to take  a pic when I actually wear it!
Here are my next projects!

We are going to try this over spring break when my niece and nephew arrive.

This will probably happen for my DD's bday party in April.

A Fork Ring - can't wait to scour the garage sales this spring for funky forks to turn into rings!! Couldn't you do this with spoons too?!

Ice Cream  AND you get to eat the bowl. What can be better?!

My folks should be arriving any minute on their way home from Florida. They weren't supposed to arrive until nx wk but my sister was diagnosed with a blood clot, above her collarbone that is affecting her right arm. She's only 38 so my parents are obviously very worried about her and want to be close by. They all hope to be able to come down for Easter still. We'll see how she responds to her blood thinners this wknd. Crazy stuff - at least her spirits seem to be good still.
Ahh the parents are here - happy Thursday everyone.

3 comments:

  1. You're the pinterest queen!! I always pin and never do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pinterest in an unhealthy obsessive way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get involved in Pinterest. There are simply not enough hours in the day for all of my combined social media obsessions! LOL.

    ReplyDelete