Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter decorations!

I was having trouble deciding what to blog about this morning but I really wanted to write. So I picked Easter.
My sister and her family, and my mom and dad are coming for Easter!! I'm so excited. Its been 2 months since I've seen my parents and I never see my sister enough. It will be chaos at the house with 6 adults and 4 kids running around but I really do hate the quiet for too long (remind of that when I blog monday morning about how i LOVE the quiet).

I am decorating the house for Easter and picking up little trinkets to put in the kids eggs instead of chocolate (gotta be healthy!)

These are Cascarones! Think paper mache eggs filled with confetti. The mess will be enormous but I cant wait to see the look on the first unsuspecting victims face when they have an egg cracked on their head!!

I picked these little bunnies up at Tuesday Mornings. My table cloth is green like the ribbon around their necks so I think it will look really pretty on the table together.

This is not pretty but with 4 kids going on an egg hunt we had to keep fairness in mind. I don't know if you can see the black initials on the eggs. Each egg has an initial on it so the kids know if its theirs or not. The blue A's are for my boy, and the pink A's are for my niece.

Can you see the purple boot?! I have two spring boots that I fill with flowers. LOVE them!  I've gotta open the curtains to the right of the flowers so they'll lean that way. 
My hubby is tolerating the "clutter" :). I love it!!
Here are a couple of things I'm hoping we have time to do next week before the family arrives.

Isn't the flower arrangement beautiful?!!!   The other pic is of Easter Egg cake pops! But I still have to make sugar cookies like this for DD's competition this wknd first.

Happy Tuesday folks. Hope its a great one!!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You're do creative!! First bedazzling the swimsuit Nd now the cookies. I love it!! And I really love the flower arrangement with the bunnies! And those confetti eggs are big out here in San Antonio !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so colorful & pretty! I wish I could be artsy & crafty like you. But alas - I am not. Love the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete